Just a blog about my adventures and mishaps in life.
Expect things like recipes, art, ways to save money,
fashion, creativity, beauty, babbling and randomness.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Many Wonders of Lavender Essential Oil

When I first started with essential oils, I'll admit, lavender used to get on my nerves. It seemed like every time I had an ailment, I was told that lavender was the answer. I just didn't get how one oil could do so many different things! Honestly, I thought it was a bunch of bologna.

Fast forward a few months. After a rocky start, lavender and I are best friends. It's one of my very favorite oils and, most importantly, it works!

Have an earache? Rub a little lavender around the outside of your ear.
Stressed? Diffuse lavender.
Sunburn? Lavender
Scar? Lavender
and so on and so forth.

Buy it by the boatload, people! If I could have only one oil, it would probably be this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment