Just a blog about my adventures and mishaps in life.
Expect things like recipes, art, ways to save money,
fashion, creativity, beauty, babbling and randomness.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 13, 2012

GARNIER MIRACLE SKIN PERFECTOR B.B. CREAM


I got B.B. Cream for free through bzzagent, (a word of mouth, product review company). First let's talk about the facts:

HOW IT WORKS
A combination of Hyaluronic Acid, Lipidure Microspheres + Glycerin retains water in the skin, allowing it to maintain superior moisture levels and improve softness and suppleness of skin for 24hours.

Vitamin C provides antioxidant properties, boosts radiance and luminosity of skin.

Mineral Pigments delicately and immediately beautiful skin. The rich pigments instantly melt and spread flawlessly over skin.

Available in 2 shades : Light/Medium & Medium/Deep

WHAT IT CLAIMS TO DO
Instantly: Skin looks naturally more even, radiant and smooth.
After just one use:
96% of women reported instantly smoothed skin upon application
90% noticed a more even complexion
93% said that their skin had a healthy glow after use

So I've been using this stuff for about three weeks now and I LOVE IT! No, I don't get anything for saying that lol! (You'll see in one of my next posts that I don't love all of the products that I review.)
Anyway, It's almost like putting lotion on your face. It took me a couple of times to really figure out how much to put on to get the right coverage. It makes my skin glow and look almost dewey. It protects my skin from the sun and it covers all of those broken blood vessels around my nose.

What is the difference between this and a good foundation, you ask? Well, it's noncomedogenic so it's not going to block your pores or cause ugly blemishes if you forget to take it off before bed. Also, it's a moisturizer and I've noticed that it doesn't give you that cake-y look that some foundations do.
Overall, it's a great product and although it may seem a little pricey at around 10 bucks a bottle, that little bottle will last you a very long time. Mine is still 3/4 full after three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment