Just a blog about my adventures and mishaps in life.
Expect things like recipes, art, ways to save money,
fashion, creativity, beauty, babbling and randomness.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Quail Egg Sushi

I was afraid of quail eggs when I was first introduced, but they turned out to be delicious! Even raw! The yolks are creamy and the white is smooth. Nothing like chicken eggs. There are conflicting reports as to whether they are good for you or not. Asians think so! Click here for health benefits.



Here's my recipe: 1st wash the eggs in boiling water for 10-15 seconds. Add two or three to a bowl or shot glass, add a few drops of Ponzu, (a citrus soy sauce), some sliced green onion, and a couple of spots of rooster sauce, (sriracha). These are not for everyone but I think they're spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment